Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mini Haul! Pink/VS& Wet Seal!

 
Hey Guys!  Here's a mini haul with all the sale stuff I raided at the mall. Hope you're getting some fabulous deals this Fourth of July season too!
  1.  Only $10 for this adorable Fourth of July tank top from Pink. 
 
 
2. The Victoria Secret Love My Body Seriously Soft Body Cream in lavender and vanilla was only $3.75 so I HAD to get it ;)
 
 

 3.  Audrey Hepburn is a role model for me so when I saw her with pink shades I made sure to get this shirt.
 
 
4. At Victoria Secret I saw this lip tint (Beauty Rush Glossy Lip Tint) and it was 75% off! I got the one on the right.
 

5.) I got some crazy tie dye leggings to go with my Audrey Hepburn T-shirt. They were originally $11 but most of the store was 60% off so I gladly bought them. I couldn't find these leggings online though so this picture is just of leggings that are almost identical.

 
 Kisses,
 The Mint Green Macaron

No comments:

Post a Comment